Hewlett-Packard (HP) Support Ticket
poor running NEW laptop - laptop
|Created By:||bericafrelli||Last Reply:||bericafrelli|
|Created:||3 months ago||Last Updated:||3 months ago|
I bought a brand new hp COREi7 laptop from staples 2 weeks ago because I work from home and needed a reliable computer that would run fast. What a disappointment. Windows 10 is horrible! This computer has shut it's self down at least 10 times because of some kind of error! To spend over $600 for a new product that doesn't run great stinks. I can't do my job without this computer. I was told this was the best laptop stables had. What can you do to fix this!?
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More Hewlett-Packard (HP) reviews and tickets
- Expensive disposable printers! I...
- Laptop warranty service
- Worst Service Ever!!!!!
- Warranty at Hewlett Packard HP? Not so much
- Hewlett Packard has NO customer service
- photosmart 3210
- Avoid At All Cost
- CHEAP product/TERRIBLE customer service
- hp compaq 6720s notebook
- Scan Alert
- OMG HP customer service STINKS!
- Avoid HP= avoid terrible service ever
- Avoid phone orders with HP.
- HP DVD 1000 - a bad model. Please stay away from it
Similar reviews and tickets
- PCCare247 reliable tech support entity
- only problemes in dell laptop
- sold me a faulty laptop and never fixed it. now out of warranty
- Inspiron 1420
- Sleepy maintenance team and poor solution for problem
- Most Amazing product ever!
- New Millenium did a great job
- Audio Service is not running
- Broken Laptop
- HP G72 laptop
- Geeksquad destroyed my laptop
- Stealth install at Marriot
- Poor Customer Service
- not recieved bag with my hp n259tx laptop
How MeasuredUp Works