Hewlett-Packard (HP) Support Ticket
New faulty hp PC
|Created By:||arhman123||Last Reply:||arhman123|
|Created:||2 weeks ago||Last Updated:||2 weeks ago|
This is regarding my purchase in Riyadh Jarir Bookstore on 15 February 2017, where I bought a PC from your official representative.
I came back to them on the same date due to the unbearable noise from this PC.
Due to this issue, I requested them to refund my money, offer a replacement for this faulty model, or even allow me to exchange it for another model (I offered to pay any price difference, if necessary), but they refused all my solutions. They then asked me to keep this PC with me, and come back if the noise continued.
I realized later that they had hidden something important from me, their customer: they did not inform me honestly about their process for replacing products with manufacturing defects.
Their employees deceived me by making me wait for three days, by which time the replacement period of three days for defective products had already passed.
I have followed the right procedures for manufacturing defects by informing them on the same day of the purchase. I now request you for two assurances: first, I would like my entire amount refunded, or I would like this defective PC to be replaced with the same model. Second, I would like your assurance that I will not face this problem from your official representative, for any other PC that will replace. And demand compensatory payments for each day starting 15 FEB 2017
Model: HP All-in-One - 22-b045nx
Serial number: 8CC6520PKD
Kindly get back to me regarding this as soon as possible.
ABDULRHMAN MOAHMMED ALKANHAL
E-MAIL : email@example.com
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More Hewlett-Packard (HP) reviews and tickets
- Expensive disposable printers! I...
- Laptop warranty service
- Worst Service Ever!!!!!
- Warranty at Hewlett Packard HP? Not so much
- Hewlett Packard has NO customer service
- photosmart 3210
- Avoid At All Cost
- CHEAP product/TERRIBLE customer service
- hp compaq 6720s notebook
- Scan Alert
- OMG HP customer service STINKS!
- Avoid HP= avoid terrible service ever
- Avoid phone orders with HP.
- HP DVD 1000 - a bad model. Please stay away from it
Similar reviews and tickets
- SAMSUNG NZ FAULTY SMARTPHONE
- Faulty Panel LCD
- poor quality broken sofa and cooker
- FAULTY LAPTOP
- Defective AC adapters
- Faulty merchandise
- LCD Flat Panel HDTV 52inch
- Faulty pump-consumer get ripped off
- faulty S5 and terrible support
- Samsung S5 faulty multi purpose jack
- LCD Flat Panel HDTV 52 inch model LT-52149
- faulty pet hair rollers
- Zeeways sell faulty scripts
- Sears Kenmore Refrigerator
- Samsung s5 mini rubbish phone - samsung and mobiles direct awful!!!
How MeasuredUp Works